Visual acuity is the ability to discern the thinnest possible character with maximum contrast. The Visual Acuity test included in OdySight measures your visual acuity. To do a Visual Acuity test:
· Open the app and enter your password.
· Within the app, click the eye at the bottom right corner of the screen to display the list of vision tests.
· Click the Visual Acuity test and choose the eye you want to test.
· If you wear glasses for nearsightedness, put them on. Then, follow the instructions to keep your head at the right distance from the screen.
· Cover your non-tested eye as shown in the app and click “Start test”.
· Slide your finger in the direction of the letter “E”.