As a medical device, OdySight requires technical specifications to be installed on a smartphone or a tablet. The list below groups every compatible device on which the application was tested by the OdySight team.
The number of devices available on the market is enormous and it is not feasible to test all of them, so some devices might be supported even if they are not listed below.
Any device which meets the following criteria may theoretically be considered as a supported device:
- Minimal operating system:
- Android™ 8.0
- iOS® 12
- Screen resolution equal to or higher than:
- 280 ppi* for Android™
- 260 ppi* for iOS®
List of compatible devices:
- Screen diagonal larger than 4.7“
- Presence of a front camera at the top of the device
- Presence of a light sensor (for Android™ devices)