Personal Data collected will only be used by Tilak Healthcare as provided in this Policy and, unless otherwise specified at the time of collection, will not be disclosed to, shared with or otherwise distributed to any third party for any purpose.
Tilak Healthcare may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- If you are a healthcare professional, engage in business, financial and/or scientific relationships with you in relation to Tilak Healthcare activities; this may include sending you newsletters, updates, communications, requests for proposal that may be of interest to you as potential investor, partner, supplier, etc.
- Establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings.
- Record and monitor your use of our Site or our other online services for our business purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of Site performance and generation of reports.
- Legitimate business interests, such as undertaking business research and analysis.
- Look into any complaints or queries you may have.
- Prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud or illegal activities.
- Notify you about changes/updates to our products (including OdySight®), services, activities or policies.
- Perform administrative or operational tasks or as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
Personal Data collected through each connection, such as Cookies
, may also be used to help us to better understand how users navigate the Site, collect statistics on visited pages, monitor the running of the Site and, more generally, improve and/or customize a user's experience on the Site.
Personal Data collected through chat rooms, online surveys, information application forms, etc will only be used to meet the purpose for which such information has been submitted and collected. Any subscription to a newsletter or placement on an investor or media e-mail list may be cancelled at any time by contacting Tilak Healthcare at mfundaro@TilakHealthcare.com
Tilak Healthcare reserves the right to conduct additional processing to the extent permitted or required by law.
Personal Data may be transferred to third parties acting for or on behalf of Tilak Healthcare, for further processing in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the data was originally collected or may otherwise be lawfully processed, such as services delivery, evaluating the usefulness of this Site, marketing, data management or technical support. Such third parties have contracted with us to only use Personal Data for the agreed upon purpose, and not to sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties except as may be required by law or as stated in this Policy. Such third parties are subject to relevant confidentiality and security contractual obligations. Your personal data may also be transferred to partners or contractors in countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where privacy laws and regulations may be different from those applicable in France. Where we transfer data to a country which is not been deemed to provide adequate or appropriate data protection standards according to European requirements
, we have security measures and approved contracts in place to protect your Personal Data.
Personal Data collected from you may also be transferred to a third party in the event that the business of this Site or a part thereof and the customer data connected with it is sold, assigned or transferred, in which case Tilak Healthcare would require the buyer, assignee or transferee to treat Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
Unless a different use/storage period is required by applicable laws and regulations, Tilak Healthcare will use and store your Personal Data for such length of time necessary for the uses explained in this Policy.