When you connect to the dashboard, you will be asked for two codes:
A personal password
, which you set when creating the account
A temporary code
automatically sent by email or SMS to confirm your identity. A new temporary code will be sent to you at each connection, usable for one hour.
To access your OdySight Dashboard:
- Go to: https://dashboard-us.tilakhealthcare.com/dashboard/us/login
- In the login fields, enter your email address and your personal password.
- A temporary code is sent to you. Enter this code in the field provided and then click on the "Validate" button to access your dashboard.
You can check the "Make this device my trusted computer" box to avoid having to enter the temporary code the next time you log in.
⚠️ Attention, this dual authentication connection (i.e. with two codes) is used to protect medical data.
If you lose your password, follow the steps below:
- 1. Go to the login page of the dashboard and click on "Forgot your password?
- Fill in your email address in the dedicated field. A message will confirm that a password reset email will be sent to you.
- Check your mailbox and click on the reset link.
- Choose a new password (for more information, see section 3.2 "Computer Security") and type it twice.
- Click "Save".
You will now be able to access your Dashboard.